Saturday, February 28, 2009

Remission?



So I've been feeling much better the last couple of weeks!!  I don't know, I just feel like I've made another huge step toward recovery.  Still some annoying symptoms, but I'm managing a lot better.  I've taken Camryn to the children's museum in Columbia with my sweet, dear friend, Melanie and her precious babes.  We had a blast.  Camryn hasn't been going to school a lot lately because I've just enjoyed feeling like keeping her home and taking her with me everywhere I go...like we used to!  I'm super excited about re-roofing our home.  It's been a looooong time coming.  I'm also becoming more and more thankful for my Betaseron.  Since my lesions have regressed, it's obvious that the injections are working.  Where would I be without this amazing drug?  And there are so many advancements on the horizan for battling MS.  I'm just so very thankful that I'm living in this century, otherwise, I might be facing a lifetime of complete misery.  I wrote a story about my experience with MS for the paper, which will come out Tuesday, in time for MS Awareness Week.  I hope it sheds some light on the disease for people (like me) who might be clueless.  Wow.  I am truly blessed beyond words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment