Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Feelin' better..


Ew!  I feel like I complain all the time.  But I really don't...you're supposed to lash out in blogs,  aren't you?  I've had a great few weeks.  Great energy, my legs haven't been hurting and my neck is getting better, though the PT says I need to take it easy for at least 6 months...ugh.  Oh, I so wanna feel good this summer!  Camryn deserves a fun summer, so does Rod.  Anyway, maybe my brain's on the mend.  Sometimes I still can't believe something's wrong with me.  I've always been the picture of health.  I think the the thing that bothers me the most, besides the symptoms, is the fact that I will forever be branded with this "disease."  But I've GOT to turn it into something positive.  I know that's what the Lord wants me to do...so why am I so selfish somtimes?  Human nature, I suppose.  But I will, I will get better and I will use this thing for His glory...no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment