Monday, January 26, 2009

Date with the Neuro


I had an appointment with Dr. Putman this morning.  I really like him a lot.  You can tell he wants to help me so badly, but there's nothing he can do.  That's got to be one of the hardest things about being a doctor...when there's really nothing you can do but hope for the best.  I hope Kirk continues on his path of becoming a doctor.  I think he would be awesome.  His bedside manner is perfect and he's so compassionate and caring.  Anyway, Dr. Putman scheduled me for my third MRI and some bloodwork for next thursday.  FUN!  I hate those things.  They are awful.  He's going to compare this one with the other 2 to see if there are any new lesions.  He's also setting up an appt. with his ENT to do an audiogram to see whether I've lost hearing or not.  My tinnitus has really been kicking the last couple of weeks.  I got to hold baby Wheeler Bea today.  She is so cute...so innocent still.  I want another girl.  This morning when Rod kissed me goodbye he said if we had another boy then maybe we could adopt a chinese girl.  I would name her Ava Grace.  I can start on the paperwork for adoption on my 29th birthday.  Seems crazy that you should have to wait until you're 30 to adopt...but chinese regulations are strict for some reason.  I may not even be eligable, (because of my disease) but we'll see!!  Anyway, I'm just enjoying being Camryn's mommy for now.  I suppose my other baby or babies will have to wait in heaven.  But they're safe there and that's comforting to know.    

No comments:

Post a Comment